Looking to get control of your time? Do you procrastinate too
Join us for 'Obligation Overload', a time/commitment
management workshop exploring issues directly aimed at Rice students
and the Rice academic experience. These hour interactive sessions explore procrastination, prioritizing, learning to say "no", and achieving balance. While sessions are open to both graduate and undergraduate students, freshmen and transfer students are highly encouraged to attend to help ease the transition to Rice.
Fall 2014 Dates
Is your college not listed but you want to host a session? Contact Wellbeing at email@example.com.
To sign up for a date, please visit: https://signup.rice.edu/obligationoverload/
Tools to Minimize Online Distractions
- Freedom - block all internet access for set periods of time
- Cold Turkey - block access to distracting sites - for Windows OS only
- Vitamin R - hide applications, use a time, set goals (free to try, but then a fee applies)
- Concentrate - block sites, allow sites, launch and quit applications (free to try, but then a fee applies)
- Rescue Time - schedule, track your time